About SERVPRO of Winchester
William Thomas Warnecki
Owners of SERVPRO of Winchester
As one of the long standing, highly reputable restoration companies in Virginia, SERVPRO of Winchester has been delivering uncompromising quality services to our customers for almost 30 years. During this time, we have built a team with exceptional knowledge in not only water and fire mitigation, but also mold remediation.
Under new ownership led by Bill and Jennifer Warnecki they are taking SERVPRO of Winchester to the next level in customer service and client interaction. Accumulating 50+ combined years of experience in other industries, they are constantly working on team development as the cornerstone in customer relations. The premise is if the team truly understands the environment that the client is experiencing during a loss, they can be more sympathetic and empathetic guiding them through the process.
Know that when our team arrives on-site, they come with the latest IICRC - WRT/ASD/FSRT certifications. As a process improvement company, we continue to acquire the necessary course training to ensure that our team meets all standards as trained SERVPRO® professional restorers. SERVPRO® of Winchester's mission is to assist our customers by finding the most efficient method to complete restoration through the use of the best innovative equipment in the industry combined with a rapid response time.
SERVPRO® of Winchester understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business, and have gained the reputation as one of the premier water, fire and mold remediation companies in the area.
SERVPRO® of Winchester specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property. We can handle any size water, fire, smoke loss with the upmost care and accordance to strict industry standards. Our team also specializes in sewage and bio-hazard cleanup, along with mitigating mold and mildew from your home or business.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Building Service Contractors Association International - BSCAI
- Member of the National Small Business Association (NSBA) Leadership Council
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 10 Certified